TNW Rules and Info

The Subaroooo is coming to an event near you!


11/7:  Cyclocross Grand Prix HPT                                    -Topeka, KS
11/8:  Veteran's Cross Cyclocross                            -Leavenworth, KS
11/10-11:  Gina brings PowerFiTTE to Mellow Johnny's       -Austin, TX

A full weekend of cyclocross with officiating, coaching and the all-important pre/post-race soft tissue work on athletes.  I officiated both of these races last year, and they're very well produced.  The Grand Prix is directed by Topeka cyclist and anesthesiologist Jeff Unruh.  I recently officiated another one of his races, the Capital Cup, known for it's leg-shredding Mound of Mercy.

I am proud to sponsor this year's Veteran's Cross in Leavenworth.  This popular race is directed by Roger Harrison of Lanterne Rouge Racing. When we see that bright red van with the colorful graphics, we know we're in for a fun day and a top notch race experience.  Proceeds from Veteran's Cross benefits the Gold Star Mothers organization.  I'll have the treatment table set up for body work on athletes, and I'll do a bit of coaching. 

Then it's off to Austin by invitation from Kevin Livingston, 6-time Tour de France rider and founder of Pedal Hard Training, where I'll be introducing the PowerFiTTE bicycle positioning technique to Kevin and his staff at Mellow Johnny's.  Like many cyclists, I'm pretty excited to make my first visit to Mellow Johnny's.  I'll get to show off the PowerFiTTE technique while helping Texas cyclists improve their performance, and I'll get to learn more about Kevin's training center and philosophies.

Stay tuned for Twitters from the road, and additional updates here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, sorry I'll miss you this Sunday at Vet Cross. Would LOVE to get some soft tissue work done. Maybe next time.